- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
when you’re in trouble there are four options:
stay silent and get yelled at for ignoring your parent
apologize and get yelled at for sass (even when it was sincere)
defend yourself and get yelled at for talking back
answer any questions your parent asked you and get yelled at for sass (again even if it’s sincere)
like what am I supposed to do when I get yelled at for literally everything
then get yelled at for crying
we’re literally random people around the world sitting on the internet telling bad jokes to each other why the fuck is this the most important thing i’ve got going on